#137015 Woocommerce texts

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Woocommerce texts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi.

1. I am looking to translate everything english on these pages. Is there an easy way to just change the language to norwegian? Or must I manually translate these using loco translate. If so where do I find these words (theme or plugin), and how to translate them so they stay translated when updating theme and plugins? Thank you:

2. I redirceted “shop” page to this link shown below by screenshot, need remove black area with “butikk” on top. Also remove the products from this page as I will add them manually:

My shop page: https://omlavkarbo.no/velg-kostplan/

Thank you!

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Robert Helle

Hi. Thanks Nodari.

1. Translations. worked fine. I copied the language files to the child theme so that should be okay. Only thing is there is one button in the checkout, that I can not find out where it comes from (theme or a plugin). I translated everywhere I found it. It is blue and says “CONTINUE SHOPPING”, should say “FORTSETT Å HANDLE”. Also I would ideally change its colour to #006400 background, with a darker shade when hovering. Here is the button I am referring to:
    2.  Ok I see what you are saying. Well the reason for me changing this is this: When in checkout or in cart there is a button that says “continue shopping” (as refered to above). This button sends the customer to the “shop page”. I dont want the customer to see any overview over all products in the way they are presented in the default shop, so basically I dont want the customer to see the default shop page. I want them to only go via the page I create, which is this: https://omlavkarbo.no/velg-kostplan/

Now I changed the default shop page in the woo settings to “shop”. Problem now is that the “continue shopping” buttons can send customers to this default shop page. So I hope I explained this in a way that is possible to understand. I want the button to go to: https://omlavkarbo.no/velg-kostplan/

Can you help me solve this? THanks a million.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Rober

Thanks for getting back

1. Continue shop text is part of the Woocommerce plugin, make sure you also translated and then synced it too

This css code can be used to change the style of the button:

a.button.wc-backward:hover {
        background-color: #000 !important;
    }
    a.button.wc-backward {
        background-color: #006400 !important;
    }

P.s. If you cant find the string in the Woocommerce try this css code:

a.button.wc-backward:before {
        content: "FORTSETT Å HANDLE";
        color: #fff;
        position: absolute;
    }
    a.button.wc-backward {
        color: #006400;
    }
    a.button.wc-backward:hover {
        background-color: #000 !important;
        color: #000 !important;
    }

2. Ok, got it, but as can see you already managed with your shop page? I see “butikk” text is already removed and products also do not appear from the bottom part, is this problem resolved?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login