#137047 WordPress Customizer not working

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme WordPress Customizer not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Artbees,

Are you able to help me with fixing the WordPress Customizer on one of our websites (JupiterX theme)? Unfortunately, the Customizer isn’t loading and we are unable to make any changes that are necessary to the site (Typography, Add Custom CSS, Header, Footer, etc.).

We’ve tried everything problem solving (using https://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/232-customizer-appearance-customize-is-not-working) with no luck in getting this back up and running.

Thank you in advance for your help in getting this fixed.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alexis

Yes, I see the problem, Alex, can you please also provide FTP details? I need to check whats going on in the log file and make some adjustments in the hosting environment,

Thanks in advance

Alexis Chouinard

What log files would you need to see?

That way we can expose those files.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

The Logs mentioned here https://themes.artbees.net/docs/log-the-errors-in-jupiter-x/

Regards

Alexis Chouinard

Logging has been enabled. You can now view what you need to see.

Please send us any changes that are necessary for this fix.

Thanks in advance.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey there

I see this error in the Log.

[09-Dec-2021 06:03:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 536870920 bytes) in /home3/actorsingers_org/public_html/wp-includes/post.php on line 5580

I suggest you check and optimize the database of your website, you may need to install the WordPress cleanup plugin to do this.

Let me know results ūüôā

Alexis Chouinard

We ran a database optimization and cleaned out all old post revisions.  No change was made to the issue.

Can you please try again. Why is the theme / site even needing that much Memory…?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Alexis,

I believe it can be a hosting issue as it shows no logs except the memory exhausted issue and even if you deactivate the theme and deactivate all the plugins, the issue persists. Something on the WebHost is causing this and there are no logs to detect that. We usually recommend using WordPress-optimized hosting. I believe in this case you need to get help from the hosting support or switch to another web host.

Best regards

Alexis Chouinard

Ok, thank you for taking a look and providing your thoughts on the issue.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to contact us if our assistance is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login