#81686 WP Memory Limit : Connection to Database Lost

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme WP Memory Limit : Connection to Database Lost

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

To increase the memory limit, I added define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’) to my WordPress wp-config.php file just before the “That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.” line. But I lost connection to the database. I deleted the line and got the connection back. I don’t know what to do now.  How should I increase the memory limit?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Please kindly provide WP Login and FTP Login details(in a private reply) so we could investigate the issue and try to resolve it.

Waiting for your reply 🙂

Thank you in anticipation.

Private
    Avinash Deshmukh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry, but there is no website url provided to login, please post it as well,
    In general, most probably you misspelled something the files, so, please try again, or share a screenshot from the file, this problem also can be fixed by contacting to your hosting support they can easily adjust this value for you,

regarding google fonts, please check my answer here, https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/lots-of-duplicate-google-fonts-files-are-being-downloaded/#post-81557 you have the same problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login