#135131 WPBakery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

WPBakery is causing my site to come to a crawl when attempting to a load a page with a lot of WPBakery elements on it.  Editing the page with the elements is also painfully slow as well.  I have all plugins updated and the Jupiter theme is also updated to 6.10.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

I see there are more than 25 plugins active on the site, did you try deactivating them and keeping only WPB Page Builder, Jupiter Donut, and Jupiter Core to see if this is caused by a plugin conflict?

I say this because every Jupiter website uses WPB Page Builder and we didn’t get any such complaints.

Please try this and let us know.

Regards

mike-6fec53d0

Kinda hard to do that with the live site and active members logging into it.  I have spooled up a staging environment in which I will try your recommendation, however I fear I will get the same result.

Private
    mike-6fec53d0
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Mike,

Right now I can see that the pages on the staging website are pretty quick. It works fine on my Google Chrome, both front end and page editor. Can you confirm that you have the issue with another device or operator as well? Can you test it on another device, browser and a new network operator to make sure the issue is not client side?

Bests

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login