#47058 Wpbakery not showing all shortcodes

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Wpbakery not showing all shortcodes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m having some trouble editing a client’s site. I’ve noticed that WPBakery has stopped showing some shortcodes on pages which had previously built. I also can’t add new page sections as it just appears blank (not sure if it’s the same issue). I have gone through the Role Manager and everything is selected to give me full access but it hasn’t fixed the issue.

Would you be able to help with this issue?

Many thanks

Luke

Alex Nelissen

I’m having the same issue…

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Luke McConkey,

As I see you are using outdated Jupiter Donut and WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version) plugins. Please update them to the latest available versions in Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins and then check the shortcodes.

Let us know if our further assistance is needed.

Regards.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello Alex Nelissen,

Please make sure you are using the latest theme version 6.4.1 and the required Jupiter Donut and WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version) plugins are updated as well.

How to update the theme you can read here https://themes.artbees.net/docs/updating-theme-child-theme/

The bundled plugins can be updated in the Jupiter > Control Panel > Required Plugins section.

Important! Don’t forget to create full site backup including the database before starting the update process.

Regards.

Trish Dziko

I am having a similar issue. I have updated everything associated with Jupiter. Have Jupiter Donut, etc.

Where do the shortcodes appear on the editor toolbar when I edit a Text control? Or is there some other way to get the shortcodes in there?

thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login