#139044 WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version) 6.8.0

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version) 6.8.0

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I just purchased the Jupiter X theme on the Envato site. I activated and installed, no problems. I conencted the API key, no problems. I updated/installed all plugins with no problems EXCEPT one. The download package only includes WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version) 6.7.0 but it says there is an update to version 6.8.0. I tried the auto-update but it said package not available. Am I just being impatient? Can you send me a download link for version 6.8.0?

Thank you!

Shane

Nodari Support Team

Hi Shane

Sorry for the confusion, this is normal and there is nothing to worry about, the original version of the Wpbackery page builder indeed have an update 6.8 but yet it’s not included in our theme, our version of the plugin is modified and before including the latest version in the theme package it must be tested for compatibility, the current version of the plugin is fully compatible with the theme and its the right version to use at this moment, soon we will update it to the latest version and you will be able to update it, so, no further action is needed, enjoy with the website design šŸ™‚

Regards

Thunder Media Group

Perfect. Understood. Thank you for the clarification.

Shane

Nodari Support Team

Have a good day Shane and let us know if anything new appears on the road šŸ™‚

Best

The Single Gourmet

Hi, Nodari. WP Bakery Page Builder 6.8.0 was released three months ago, and the original post from this thread is from over two months ago. When can we expect an update?

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Yes, it really has a big delay, it will be released very soon, now it has a higher priority.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login