#115689 Wpdiscuz set up by you – star size messed up

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Wpdiscuz set up by you – star size messed up

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I appreciate your help with setting up WPDiscuz, unfortunately, this messed up the size of star reviews. I attached this, so how do I get this fixed?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Celvin

It can be fixed by this css code:

.wpd-rate-starts svg, 
    .wpd-rating-stars svg {
        width: 20px;
    }

Let me know if it worked

calvin-ffcffb16

Unfortunately no, it’s not working on mobile I noticed.

calvin-ffcffb16

I’m adding some attachments. You’ll see double stars, the design doesn’t look right at all.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Calvin

Yes, i see, please apply thiese css codes as well:

.wpd-rate-starts {
        position: absolute;
        top: 53px;
    }

Let me know if it worked

calvin-ffcffb16

Yes, I have tried. Apparently it didn’t work?

where am i supposed to insert? Css code as in a whole site or a specific comment?

calvin-ffcffb16

Please can you do those for me? It’s exhausting for me to struggle and try to figure it out. Time consuming.

thanks.

calvin-ffcffb16

I tried again, again, goes on. I’m starting to feel frustrated with this customer support. I have to wait many hours for another reply, so please can you kindly come on my website and get this fixed? I’m exhausted with this non sense glitch.

Nodari Support Team

Hi Celvin

Well, I tried but today your comment section is different, check this out: https://prnt.sc/11orvxv the form is damaged and there are no stars at all: https://prnt.sc/11orvxv
    I would definitely recommend getting in touch with the provider of the comment function, if I’m not wrong you are using Discuss

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login