#78730 WPForms plugin not working due to Javascript error

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme WPForms plugin not working due to Javascript error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Error message I get after filling out my newly created WPForms form:

“This page isn’t loading JavaScript properly, and the form will not be able to submit. Please check out our troubleshooting guide for details on resolving this issue.”

I tried all solutions provided in the troubleshooting guide (deactivating other plugins, deactivating all caching plugins), and the only thing that worked was switching to another theme.

So it must be theme-related.

Can you help me make this form work? That’d be awesome!

Here is the page with the form: https://thecircleoflight.nl/joining-the-marketing-revolution/

Ayla Verheijen

PS I am launching the training with this form tomorrow – if you would have any chance to look at it today….. that’d be great! Thanks

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Ayla,

I checked your site and there are some JS errors showing in the console which I believe is the reason for the error you are facing.

To debug this further, please allow me to disable the plugins temporarily?

Regards.

Ayla Verheijen

Yes

Ayla Verheijen

As long as everything is still working afterwards 🙂

Ayla Verheijen

You found something?

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Ayla,

Sorry for the late reply.

I was debugging the site and found that the theme is outdated. I tried to update it but it’s not allowing me to.

I also tried to manually update the theme but again it’s not allowing me to. Is there enough space on the server?

I downgraded your WordPress version to 5.4.2 and seems like the issue is gone. The new WP 5.5 has some issues with the theme and a lot of plugins. For now, you should stick with WP 5.4.2

Please check the form and let me know.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login