#49402 wpml setup
georgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
hi i follow your wpml instructions but some settings missing
hi i have already translate pages and element but not appears in frontend
1. I translate the header created with elementor in my templates but not appears
2. I translate the footer and the same footer and sync
3. i Translate blog section nbut button “SEE MORE” i cannot translate
4. The not copy menu settings sidebar each blog and page use a global setting and not the settings of translated post or page
5. In generally not copy settingsTatyana Hutsol Support Team 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry for a delay.
- You need set the appropriate Header template for the appropriate language in Customizer https://take.ms/iYZie .
- The same is for footer.
- The button should be translated directly in the Categories element settings https://take.ms/lRFQn .
- /5. This issue is unclear. Please clarify with more details and show screenshots if possible.
Regards.georgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
hi it is not clear enough. I have already translate the footer amd the header in the section my templates using WPMLPrivategeorgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.georgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
looks this solution not workingPrivategeorgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry for the delay. Just disable the Customizer Cache in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Settings and the issue will be fixed. I did it now and your issue resolved. Hope it helps 🙂georgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok thanks. Ok with the button in the header. Regarding the footer not translated? Need to assign for each language through customizer?Privategeorgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks agoThis reply has been marked as private.Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team 6 months, 3 weeks ago
No, you don’t need to enable it anymore. We will try to fix the possible issues with this option in our next release then you enable it for the sake of performance.
Regarding the Footer, you should do the same as the header, so either translates the footer templates or create a new one and assign it on the different language settings. Thanks.georgios Foltopoulos 6 months, 3 weeks ago
ok thanks.Tatyana Hutsol Support Team 6 months, 2 weeks ago