#49402 wpml setup

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme wpml setup

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hi i follow your wpml instructions but some settings missing

hi i have already translate pages and element but not appears in frontend
    1. I translate the header created with elementor in my templates but not appears
    2. I translate the footer and the same footer and sync
    3. i Translate blog section nbut button “SEE MORE” i cannot translate
    4. The not copy menu settings sidebar each blog and page use a global setting and not the settings of translated post or page
    5. In generally not copy settings

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

1. You need set the appropriate Header template for the appropriate language in Customizer https://take.ms/iYZie .
    2. The same is for footer.
    3. The button should be translated directly in the Categories element settings https://take.ms/lRFQn .
    4. /5. This issue is unclear. Please clarify with more details and show screenshots if possible.

Thank you.

Regards.

georgios Foltopoulos

hi it is not clear enough. I have already translate the footer amd the header in the section my templates using WPML

Private
    georgios Foltopoulos
    This reply has been marked as private.
    georgios Foltopoulos

looks this solution not working

Private
    georgios Foltopoulos
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Sorry for the delay. Just disable the Customizer Cache in Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> Settings and the issue will be fixed. I did it now and your issue resolved. Hope it helps 🙂

georgios Foltopoulos

Ok thanks. Ok with the button in the header. Regarding the footer not translated? Need to assign for each language through customizer?

Private
    georgios Foltopoulos
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

No, you don’t need to enable it anymore. We will try to fix the possible issues with this option in our next release then you enable it for the sake of performance.

Regarding the Footer, you should do the same as the header, so either translates the footer templates or create a new one and assign it on the different language settings. Thanks.

georgios Foltopoulos

ok thanks.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

You’re welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login