#132807 Yith Product Filters question

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Yith Product Filters question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I set up Yith product filters for WooCommerce and everything was working fine. I then updated WordPress/Jupiter theme /All plugins and the Yith filters stopped working.

I did some research and found this article https://themes.artbees.net/docs/configuring-yith-woocommerce-ajax-product-filter-plugin/

which states that Product Attributes must be set up in order for the filters to work, (instead of using product categories as I was doing before..)
    I have now set up Product Attributes… and setup the Yith “Preset” with the new Product Attributes ( collection, size/colour) but  the Yith “Preset” filters still do not work.

Jupiter’s own Yith Widget does work in the sidebar. but it is very limited in terms of controlling how the filters display..

I need to use the Yiths Presets as they give much more control over the display of the filters and allow me to add icons ect
    (with the Premium version)…

Please advise if it’s possible for me to still use Yith Preset Widget like I was before I updated?

Many thanks.

M

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Mish,

Please accept my sincere apologies, but I can see that everything is updated to the latest version and all the filters in your shop category pages are working as they should. I checked your products and realized that based on the categories you had, that is exactly how it should work. Am I missing something? Can you please mention where should I click to see the issue?

Bests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login