#49332 Your API key could not be verified. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Your API key could not be verified. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi – I’m trying to activate Jupiter X but I keep on receiving an error message: ‘Your API key could not be verified. cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds Please contact Artbees Support.’ I’ve also tried activating it via the item purchase code, but that gives me the error message ‘response not valid’. The Jupiter X Core plugin has been installed.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Please contact your hosting provider support and ask to check if there is any Firewall or security blockage between your web server and artbees.net Also, make sure to install modules and set proper settings listed below:

allow_url_fopen is on
    cURL support is enabled and is up to date.
    OpenSSL support is enabled and up to date.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

ANTONIO TORIL

Hi, i´m tryng the same, but i´m installing jupiterx not in a server i´m installing jupiter in local and it happend the same isuee, could you help me with that, please?

Thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hello Antonio

Basically you have the same problem and answer is the same, if you are maintaining your local server you have to make sure there is nothing that blocks traffic between your local server and our site, most probably this is a firewall, I can’t say which settings you have to change, check the documentation of your software or contact their support.

Let me know if you still have any question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login