#128922 YouTube background video displays additional YouTube info

Landing Forums The Ken WordPress Theme YouTube background video displays additional YouTube info

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using your theme on a client’s website, and I’m trying to add a video background directly from YouTube through the page builder. I noticed that the play button as well as the additional YouTube information, such as  the video’s title, “Watch later”, “Share” and other buttons, as well as the suggested videos at the top appear for a few seconds before disappearing. How can we fix that?

Thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Could you please send over the Page URL and your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check?

Regards

Private
    Thalia Christaki
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hey There

I don’t see the Information displayed here https://take.ms/lBa2J

Am I missing something?

Regards

Thalia Christaki
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I see you added the content with LayerSlider plugin and the video via Page Section.

I recommend you to create a full slider with the video inside via Revolution Slider plugin which is also bundled with the theme.

To install it, you need to register the theme at first (I see it’s not registered).

Please try Revolution Slider and let us know the result.

Regards.

Thalia Christaki

I have registered the theme but I only see LayerSlider WP in the theme’s plugins, not Slider Revolution. Am I missing something?

Thalia Christaki

I attached a file to the previous message but it doesn’t seem to have come through. Attaching a screenshot again.

Nodari Support Team

HI Thalia

Sorry for the misunderstanding, try to use a Self-hosted video instead, it will not show anything else.
    Youtube video will show such info at the beginning, then it will disappear

Best wishes

Thalia Christaki

Oh, that’s too bad.

Can you please reply to my other question though? Why don’t I see an option to download Slider Revolution?

Amir Rather Support Team

Apparently, it is not bundled with the Theme but you can still use it by downloading from here https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/releases/ under Jupiter Bundled plugins 🙂

Thalia Christaki

I only see The Ken plugins on this page, am I missing something?

Private
    Amir Rather Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login