Guidelines for Writing Guest Posts on Artbees Blog
Are you interested in increasing your online presence and connecting with a wider audience? Guest blogging on Artbees Blog would be an opportunity for you. This guideline can help improve your chances of publishing content in Artbees blog.
Goals and Audience
Our goal is to simplify web design and make it possible for everyone, regardless of their skill level.
Our audience includes not only our 200,000 users of our Jupiter X WP theme, but also web designers and developers, business owners, marketers, and everyone who builds with WordPress.
We welcome articles that are relevant to our goals and audience.
If your brand shares the same values as ours and plans to contribute to our audience’s needs and interests, feel free to submit your guest post.
When submitting a guest post, please ensure that it meets the following criteria:
- The article aligns with our target audience and is engaging to them.
- The topics that we are currently interested in include WordPress, WooCommerce, web design tips, marketing and growth hacking tips.
- Content is original and fresh. It should not have been covered in Artbees Blog or overly talked about in other blogs
(We recommend using the search bar at the upper right corner of this page to double-check).
- Content reflects the writer’s personal experiences and perspective.
- Tone and style are deciding factors for us!
We only allow articles that offer value to the reader. Your post should provide useful content trying to improve a matter or solve a problem without attempting to sell or advertise a product or service.
- Your post must be supported by high-quality visual content such as original images, videos, presentations, infographics, and GIFs.
- The content must be well-written and proofread before submission. If too much editing is required, we will not publish the post.
- We reserve the right to edit the submitted content with prior notice to the author.
Promotional Content and Linking Criteria
- Promotion of a product or service should be done within the context of writing and as a mere suggestion (without an aggressive marketing tone).
- You may include links to your website, blog, or social media accounts.
- You are allowed to include up to five links, with a maximum of two being DoFollow links.
- Providing a link to an academic or research source to support the article is a plus.
- We do not accept links to sites with harmful, hateful, abusive content or related to gambling, dating, or pornography.
- We do not accept links to sites which conflict with our own SEO efforts.
- We do not accept links to link farms and low-quality websites.
- You should own your submitted content entirely. If the submitted content is plagiarized in part or whole, your content will be rejected and removed.
- You should own the copyright for the images you use or have permission to use other’s copyrighted media.
- You should provide the source of the images in your article draft.
To avoid having to revise and edit guest posts, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- An appropriate length for guest posts would be 800-1000 words.
- We may consider higher word count in special cases such as case studies or intricate topics.
- Keep paragraphs brief, with no more than 50 words per paragraph.
- Follow a standard article structure: introduction, problem, body/solution, conclusion.
- Check your spelling and use proper grammar to create well-formed structures.
- Your content should be organized with the correct heading structure (H2 and downwards).
How to submit a guest post for our review?
We provide the following options for guest posting in Artbees blog:
Sponsored Guest Post ($500)
Once the final post is approved for publishing, we will send you a link for payment.
👉🏽 If you think your article is a good fit for Artbees blog and aligned with the above guidelines, please submit the post via the following form for our review.
👉🏽 If you have only an idea and have not written the post yet, you can share a short outline (a quick bulleted outline of the topic and key points) and we will let you know if it’s something we’d consider publishing.