Please make sure to update Jupiter X theme first and then update Jupiter X Core plugin to prevent possible compatibility issues. If you already updated the plugin first, update the theme immediately.
|Jupiter X theme||Jupiter X Core plugin||Raven plugin|
- Improvement: Improved performance by preventing customizer variables calls when assets are cached
- Improvement: Changed some option’s places in Customizer for better user experience
- Improvement: Changed some sections and behaviours in Control Panel > Plugins and Settings for better user experience
- Bug Fix: Some Customizer options’ cursors looks few pixel down than usual
- Bug Fix: Some Control Panel Warning message’s Read More links are in wrong place
- Bug Fix: “API key and the domain are not matching” error message while downgrading the theme, if theme is registered with Envato Purchase Code
- Bug Fix: Hovering on parent menu is not getting trigger sub menu in IE11 browser
- Bug Fix: Thumbnail regeneration causes WordPress function to fail
- Bug Fix: Not possible to limit Quantity Number for Variable Products
- Bug Fix: Elementor’s and WunderWP’s “Insert” button does not work as it should be
- Bug Fix: Misaligned checkboxes in Control Panel > Image Sizes
- Bug Fix: Posts and Pages are not being editable in Elementor after template installation
- Bug Fix: Raven Form’s Date field is producing Flatpickr error on console if localization option is disabed.
- Bug Fix: Raven’s Navigation menu is not getting closed when anchor link is clicked on mobile