Our license to you
Artbees WordPress themes are 100% licensed under the GPL. When using Jupiter X, Jupiter X Lite and The Ken WordPress theme, you receive all rights granted under the GPL.
Intellectual property rights
We provide our WordPress themes and this Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on our themes or this Site. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure this Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Artbees cannot accept liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
Our WordPress themes are exclusively sold on Envato marketplace to buyers. We don’t represent any of our buyers or the websites they build with our themes. We have no connection to any of these entities and we are in no way responsible about the content of the websites they create with our themes. We are also not responsible about the content of the websites who illegally downloaded our themes from torrent websites or other illegal resources. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
Artbees Themes Support is intended to provide assistance to buyers who encounter issues. From March 1st, 2016 all authors are only required to offer customer support for up to 6 months after your purchase date. Thereafter, should the user require any support beyond this allotted time, they will need to renew their support package.
If you need to extend your Support, Item Support extensions can be purchased via the item page on Themeforest.
The critical security fixes and all updates will be available for all users to download regardless of whether they have free support or not. In order to facilitate the item health and bug fixing process, users without a valid support plan will still be able to report bugs in our public forum.
In order to increase our customer support satisfaction after 20 licenses of any or two Artbees WordPress themes are registered within an account, the account associated with the licenses will be considered as a VIP account which will be exempted from having an active support subscription from Themeforest and enjoy a priority support from Artbees.
Where you can get support
Support for our clients is provided only through our online support portal and user dashboard ‘tickets’ section in lower right corner of artbees websites and Jupiter WordPress theme dashboard. Although we acknowledge discussion through the Themeforest comments section, we still encourage our buyers to go through the support portal for technical issues.
We normally use the comments section for presale issues, casual expressions of gratitude for customer appreciation, or any other concerns with no relation to any technical issues that will lead to the issue-resolution process. This is to bring our customers as well to the right place where they can get our dedicated support assistance. Contacting us through social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, etc., might take much longer to process or may not be addressed at all, so using our online support portal guarantees your queries will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Before asking questions
What we support
We only cover support for Artbees Themes. This includes getting set up with the theme (we strongly recommend checking the file documentation before opening a support ticket or chat conversation), problems using the theme features, and any bugs or fixes that may appear.
If you require help that is not within this scope, such as on how to use default WordPress functionality itself then we would likely redirect you to external articles or support forums instead. Just to inform you, we cannot provide support for theme modifications or 3rd party plugins that you might use on your theme, complex individual server-side issues, and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
If a theme is not working properly or has an issue, create a new ticket or chat conversation and we will reply within a few hours (some delays on weekends, holidays or periods of influx may occur). If we determine the issues are caused by user error or are the result of a plugin, we would ask you to retrace your edits or contact the developer of the plugin you’re using. Tickets which need our Dev team’s attention for more detailed inspection, may have to wait for longer (2 – 7 days).
If the ticket is opened up between 8 am to 8 pm (GMT 3+) waiting time would reduce to 5 – 9 hours.
Here at Artbees, we understand that there is a thin line of disparity between what is considered Support and Customization. Although we try to ensure that we accommodate any type of requests, please understand as well that we may not be able to provide extensive help when it comes to modifications. Technical support will take priority over these modification and/or customization support. Customizations are defined as requests related to code and/or style tweaks to suit individual customers’ needs and not related to bugs or problems with an item’s included features. All customization requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis and anything judged to require longer than several minutes to solve, will no longer be entertained or will be redirected. Customization, requiring only a couple of minutes to solve, may be answered by the support representative at their discretion, however this is largely dependent on our Help Desk Support’s workload.
We are usually online around the clock!
Please note that while we always strive to answer your questions as soon as humanly possible, sometimes we are not able to do so for whatever reasons and we ask you to be patient during these times.
- Your question or problem.
- Your WordPress version.
- Your theme version.
- Your browser version.
- Link to your site (It’s much easier to diagnose something when we can see it).
- If you are developing on a local server, post a screenshot to show the problem.
- If needed, any additional plugins you’re using besides what was included with the main file.
- In some cases we may request that you send us login details.
2- Remember that this is a help desk, and we are here to help you diagnose things that may be wrong with your site, or if there are any bugs in the code. If you ask questions about customization, be aware that we might suggest you to hire someone to help you. We’ll do our best to answer those questions that don’t require major modification and testing, but our priority lies with people having immediate issues with the themes. This goes as well with other themes or plugins, please do not ask us any questions regarding them.
3- We answer questions as quickly as we can, but remember, we are most probably in a different timezone to you, we have to sleep, rest at the weekend and sometimes take a break like a regular human being. Don’t be rude, vulgar, or use bad language or be disrespectful of anyone. We want to keep this a safe friendly place.
4- If you are opening a ticket, remember that you can only ask ONE question per ticket and you need to avoid asking multiple questions for one. This is good both for you and us, and will help the agents to concentrate on one question instead of long unrelated back and forth conversations.
using artbees care
- Information you should provide when making a post.
- You need to hold one of our licenses to use Artbees Care services
- Prices are non-negotiable and by ordering a service you confirm that you agree with the prices we offer
- All prices are stated and charged in US Dollars (USD$). You are responsible for any costs associated with currency conversion or bank charges.
- Buyers pay for services using one of the methods offered on the site. We will give you a job ID and issue a receipt sent to your email.
- The prices for services include all indirect taxes (VAT and sales taxes).
- Artbees Ltd reserves the right to change or increase the prices stated within the website without prior notice.
- In PSD2WP and Custom Design services, there will be one free revision possible per page. You may be charged per extra revisions.
- Your login credentials may be needed before an ETA/quote can be provided. Our agents may need to check your current server/installation for a more precise understanding of the scope of the project.
- If your website is using Jupiter WP on a version below the latest version, your agent will check to see if he/she can develop custom codes without future break. If not you may need to upgrade to the latest version or hire an Artbees Care expert to do it before custom project can be done.
- In order for project to start and finish as planned, please check your ticket briefing section to see the progress or answer your agent if anything is asked. Failure to do so may extend your project timeline and result in various issues.
- Although your agent will do their best to write custom codes in a way that is best compatible with future updates of the theme, Artbees Care is not responsible for lost/broken custom modifications after the major theme upgrades (such as V5 to V6). Please contact your agent before updating to a major upgrade. We will advise if/how you should proceed with updating and will try to provide the safe/best practices to follow in order to minimise the loss/breaks.
- Agent will inform the customer about all the files added/changed during the development.
- As our Artbees Care service member you promise the following:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are who you say you are
- You will be reasonable and polite in your dealings with our agents
Some of our services are calculated as an all-inclusive flat fee with no hidden or added costs
- Some of our services are hourly/wage based
- For such services, one of our representatives will provide you an estimate of how many hours it will take to complete the project
- If extra unplanned requests are made by the buyer, additional charges will be made, which will be agreed before undertaking the extra work
If you wish to purchase any service made available through the Artbees Care Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card and your billing address.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Buyers can ask for a refund if they are not satisfied with the result, supported by clear and acceptable reasons, for two weeks after the final payment is made and the project is delivered. If Artbees finds the refund reasons acceptable all the contributions to the project will be pulled/flushed and payment will be refunded.
This document last updated on 27th of April, 2022